Training for Entrepreneurs in the Frames of the Polish Chamber of Liquid Fuels
8 February 2018
On 8 February, Grzegorz Pobożniak and Wojciech Wandzel, attorneys-at-law and partners at Kubas Kos Gałkowski, and Tomasz Sowa, an associate at Kubas Kos Gałkowski, conducted a training for entrepreneurs entitled GDPR – New Regulations in the Scope of Personal Data Protection with an Emphasis on the Specificity of the Fuel Sector. The event was organized in the frames of the Polish Chamber of Liquid Fuels training cycle.
Among others, the training included such issues as:
- The role of entrepreneurs in the personal data protection system,
- Examples of incidents of personal data protection violation in the course of conducting business activity,
- Obligations of Polish entrepreneurs upon the entry into force of the extensive amendment of the personal data protection law,
- Advantages and disadvantages for entrepreneurs in relation to the entry into force of the extensive amendment,
- The scope of control competences of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection,
- Legal consequences of non-compliance with the new legal regulation, i.e. indicating the risks faced by Polish entrepreneurs failing to comply with the new EU regulation and why it is already now worth taking an action oriented at adjusting to new legislative solutions.