RULES OF USE OF THE ‘KUBAS KOS GAŁKOWSKI ADWOKACI – SP. P.’ SP. K. WEBSITE
1. These Rules (hereinafter: ‘Rules’) constitute the rules mentioned in Article 8 (1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (consolidated text J.o L. of 2017, item 1219 as amended).
2. These Rules determine the rules of use of the Law Firm’s Website defined below, in particular the rules of use of the services defined below.
3. These Rules are available free-of-charge on the website at: https://www.kkg.pl/ and may be accessed by any User in the form allowing for its fixing, storing, and retrieving each time.
4. The use of the Law Firm’s Website shall be subject to the provisions of the Rules.
5. The Law Firm shall have the right to modify the Law Firm’s Website at any time, temporarily suspend its maintenance or cease to maintain it.
The capitalised terms used in the Rules shall have the following meaning:
Law Firm – „Kubas Kos Gałkowski – Adwokaci sp.p.” sp.k. with its registered office in Krakow, ul. Rakowicka 7, 31-511 Krakow, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the Regional Court for Krakow – Sródmieście in Krakow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the NCR no. KRS 0000368063, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Law Firm’s Website – the Law Firm’s website located at the following address: https://www.kkg.pl/;
User – an entity that is a natural person, legal person, or an organisational unit without legal personality using the Internet and the Law Firm’s Website;
Service recipient – a User who uses the Service;
Service – each of the services provided by the Law Firm by electronic means via the Law Firm’s Website, defined in sec. 5 hereof;
Newsletter (Kubas Kos Gałkowski Newsletter) – the information selected by the Law Firm, regarding the events, changes in the law, and the trainings we organise, sent in the form of an email message.
Terms and Conditions for Provision of Services
1. The provision of Services by the Law Firm is free of charge.
2. The provision of Services shall be performed according to the rules described herein.
3. The Law Firm shall have the right to cease to provide the Services at any time, temporarily suspend the provision of Services, or change (in particular limit) the scope of the Services or the manner in which they are provided.
4. The Law Firm shall not be liable for defective work of the Services due to causes non-attributable to the Law Firm, including technical causes (e.g. tele-information system interference).
The User shall be prohibited:
a) To post content on the Law Firm’s Website or introduce into the tele-information systems used by the Law Firm which:
– violates the unconditionally applicable provisions of law, good practice, or infringe upon any third party rights;
– is capable of causing interferences with the operation of the Law Firm’s Website of its tele-information systems (including as a result of their overload); in particular, using or introducing any software capable of or adversely affecting the operation of the Law Firm’s Website or the tele-information systems used thereby;
b) Providing false, misleading, or outdated information or data (including the User or third parties’ personal data);
c) Copying and fixing the content posted on the Law Firm’s Website, in the Newsletter, and in the Law Firm’s other materials used at provision of Services;
d) Disseminating untrue information regarding the content posted on the Law Firm’s Website, Newsletter, and in the Law Firm’s other materials used at provision of Services.
Types of Services
In compliance with the Terms and Conditions determined in these Rules, the Law Firm provides the following services:
a) Sending the Newsletter;
b) Facilitating sending to the Law Firm the questions connected with the recruitment processes conducted by the Law Firm.
1. In order to receive the Newsletter, it is necessary to:
a) Click the ‘Join the Newsletter’ button on the Law Firm’s Website, enter the email account address, to which the Newsletter is to be sent, and consent to sending the Newsletter to that email account address;
b) Activate the Newsletter by clicking the link contained in the email message, which will be sent to the email address indicated under point a) above.
2. Activating the Newsletter shall be equivalent to:
a) acceptance of the provisions of the Rules;
b) the consent to processing the personal data according to the Rules of personal data processing by Kubas Kos Gałkowski.
3. The Newsletter shall be sent to the email address provided upon subscription to the Newsletter.
4. The frequency of Newsletter and its content shall be at the Law Firm’s exclusive discretion.
5. The Service Recipient may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by using the unsubscribe link included in the messages sent by the Law Firm within the Newsletter.
6. No information included in the Newsletter should be treated as an offer in the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code or as legal advice.
7. Processing the personal data with connection to the Newsletter is determined in the Rules for the processing of personal data for the purpose of the kariera.kkg.pl contact form.
Facilitating sending the questions connected with the recruitment processes
1. The functionality available on the Law Firm’s Website in the Career/Contact/ Law Firm facilitates sending the questions connected with the recruitment processes.
2. To send a question via the Service, the User should enter it in the question field and provide the email address which the Law Firm should send its answer to.
3. Where no question is entered or no email address is provided, as mentioned in point 2 above, the question will not be sent.
4. Processing the personal data with connection to the Service is determined in the the Rules of personal data processing by Kubas Kos Gałkowski.
In order to correctly use the Service, it is necessary to possess (depending on the type of the Service):
a) A device connected to the Internet and correctly configured web browser with activated cookies;
b) An active email address account.
1. In the event of the incorrect operation of the Service, the Service Recipient shall have the right to lodge a complaint by sending a message to the following email address: email@example.com.
2. The complaint shall contain a description of the emergent issue and the Service Recipient’s email address enabling the Law Firm to reply to the Service Recipient’s complaint. The Law Firm may request the Service Recipient to provide additional information necessary to process the complaint.
3. The Law Firm shall reply to the complaint within 14 days as of the date on which it obtains full information regarding the problem as indicated in point 2 above.
Changes to the Rules
1. The Law Firm hereby reserves the right to change and amend these Rules at any time.
2. Changes to the contents hereof shall become effective at the moment the modified version of the Rules is posted on the Law Firm’s Website unless the Law Firm posts on the website a communication indicating the date on which the change to the Rules shall become effective.
1. These Rules shall be governed by the Polish law.
2. Polish law shall apply in the scope unregulated hereunder.