5th Polish Capital Market Giant Slalom Championship
11 March 2018
From 9 to 11 March, Bukowina Tatrzańska hosted the 18th Chamber of Brokerage Houses Conference entitled ‘The Capital Market in Support of the Growth of the Innovation Economy’. The program of the conference included an accompanying event – the 5th Polish Capital Market Giant Slalom Championship. First place in the competition was taken by Rafał Kos, PhD, managing partner at Kubas Kos Gałkowski.
The Chamber of Brokerage Houses Conference is an annual meeting of the leading representatives of the capital market attracting the participation of investors, public listed companies, brokerage houses, banks, government agencies, stock exchanges, and clearing houses, business and local government organisations. The conference was held under the honorary Patronage of the President of the Republic of Poland, Andrzej Duda.
Among other topics, the agenda of the conference included such issues as:
- Strategy for the capital market in Poland,
- Capital market for development of new technologies,
- Long-term citizen investments – source of financing of the economic growth and development of enterprises in Poland,
- Role of the Polish capital market in the CEE region,
- Risks of development of the capital market in Poland: a challenge to HR qualifications and diversity.