What Do We Do?
Kubas Kos Gałkowski provides its clients with support in guaranteeing compliance with new regulations on personal data protection, handling the following problem areas:
- Developing and implementing personal data protection policies and information security policies, as well as deontology codes
- Drawing up agreements on entrusting processing operations
- Personal data cataloguing
- Drawing up a data processing operations register
- Privacy Impact Assessment
- Privacy by Design
- Data retention and deletion
- Processor verification
- Transfer of data outside of the European Economic Area
- Data security
- Data processing bases verification
See How We Can Help – GDPR Implementation in 3 Steps
STEP I – AUDIT
We analyse the data protection policy currently in force within an enterprise and we assess its compliance with the new regulations.
STEP II – REPORT
The analysis bears an effect in the form of a detailed report in which we indicate the areas of the company’s operation to be particularly affected by the GDPR provisions. The report also recommends how to implement the GDPR and how to conduct the security policy. We suggest specific changes and actions.
STEP III – IMPLEMENTATION
We provide assistance in implementing recommendations in the report. We supervise the entire process.
A new regulation regarding personal data protection entered into force in May 2018. It significantly impacted enterprise operation. In response to your expectations and needs, a report entitled
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION – HOW TO PREPARE FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW REGULATIONS
was drawn up by a team of our experts in the area of personal data protection to present changes while indicating businesses how to adapt to the new law.
A fragment of the report is available here.
To receive the full version of the publication, please contact us at: email@example.com.