EFILA Investment Treaty Arbitration Academy 2017
22 May 2017
We invite all interested parties to participate in the EFILA Investment Treaty Arbitration Academy, to be held from 17 to 22 July 2017 in Rotterdam. The event is organised by the European Federation for Investment Law and Arbitration (EFILA) and the Erasmus University Rotterdam.
The Academy is specifically designed for Government officials and practitioners who already have some knowledge of and experience with investment treaty arbitration law. Highly-qualified post-graduate students and Ph.D. candidates with prior specialization in international investment law may also be considered.
The Academy’s programme includes such issues as:
• introduction into investment treaty arbitration,
• procedural aspects of investment treaty arbitration,
• enforcement and recognition of awards,
• the impact of EU law on investment law and arbitration,
• contemporary issues of investment law and arbitration,
• mock arbitration.
More information on the EFILA Investment Treaty Arbitration Academy 2017 is available at EFILA Academy.