Training for Entrepreneurs in the Frames of the Polish Chamber of Liquid Fuels
5 April 2018
On 5 April, Grzegorz Pobożniak and Wojciech Wandzel, attorneys-at-law and partners at Kubas Kos Gałkowski, conducted a training session for entrepreneurs entitled GDPR – New Regulations in the Scope of Personal Data Protection with an Emphasis on the Specificity of the Fuel Sector. The event was organized in the frames of the Polish Chamber of Liquid Fuels training series.
Among others, the training session included such issues as:
- Introduction into the set of issues related to the protection of personal data
- Main assumptions of the extensive amendment of the personal data protection law
- Advisability of appointing a Personal Data Inspector within an enterprise
- Advantages and disadvantages for entrepreneurs associated with the entry of the GDPR into force
- The scope of supervisory competence of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection
- Legal consequences of non-compliance with the new legal regulation.