GDPR Training for the Regional Chamber of Commerce in Stalowa Wola
12 April 2018
On 12 April, Messrs. Grzegorz Pobożniak and Wojciech Wandzel, attorneys-at-law and partners at Kubas Kos Gałkowski conducted a training on new regulations in the scope of personal data protection for the Regional Chamber of Commerce in Stalowa Wola.
Among others, the training included such issues as:
- Protection and processing of personal data
- Assumptions of the new regulation
- Personal data audit
- IT and information security
- Obligations of Polish entrepreneurs upon the entry into force of the extensive amendment
- Entrepreneur control and the risk of sanctions.
Specific examples were analyzed in the form of case studies.