GDPR Training for Personnel of the Krakow University of Economics
8 May 2018
On 8 May, Grzegorz Pobożniak and Wojciech Wandzel, attorneys-at-law and partners at Kubas Kos Gałkowski, conducted a training on new regulations in the scope of personal data protection for staff of the Krakow University of Economics.
The training included such issues as:
- assumptions of the new regulation
- protection and processing of personal data
- IT and information security
- entrepreneur audit conducted by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection
- the risk of sanctions
- presentation of examples in the form of case studies.