24 April 2018
On 24 April 2018, the Cracow University of Economics hosted a meeting related to the GDPR. The event was organised by the Cracow School of Business in content-related cooperation with the Kubas Kos Gałkowski Academy of Law and Business and Asseco Poland S.A. Grzegorz Pobożniak, attorney-at-law, and Wojciech Wandzel, attorney-at-law, partners at Kubas Kos Gałkowski, appeared as speakers during the event.
The Conference aimed at providing companies with support in adapting to the new legal environment in the scope of personal data protection. The emphasis on practical solutions, both in the area of law and IT, constituted a distinguishing element of the Conference. Each discussion panel was accompanied with a case-study related to the discussed issue.
The agenda of the meeting included such topics as:
- Protection and processing of personal data
- Main assumptions of the new regulation
- Personal data audit
- Personal data documentation
- IT and information security
- Obligations stemming from the GDPR for Polish entrepreneurs
- Control proceedings and risk of sanctions
- Incident reporting.